BHR’s mission is to provide behavioral health management services to organizations and groups that serve the serious and persistent mentally ill population. Our services are designed to provide “Excellent Quality” in cost effective treatment development; treatment development that is intended to afford significant relief from the symptoms of mental illness. We promote that our partner groups will facilitate each patient’s ability to return or remain in the community and to avoid treatment at higher levels of care. We ensure, through operational oversight, that these services are provided with the utmost respect to the individual, paying particular attention to their cultural needs.
BHR’s overall goal is to make a significant positive contribution to quality health care within the communities that we serve, employing the highest professional and ethical standards along with sound business practices.
Values And Principles
- We must provide timely, professional, effective and efficient service to all customers.
- We believe that our success is driven by continuously improving the quality of our services – development of new and better ways of delivering management services
- We are committed to providing respect to all patients, physicians, purchasers of our services, and employees.
- We believe that people work best in a caring environment.
- We believe that clinical outcomes and satisfaction are enhanced to the extent that patients are encouraged to collaborate meaningfully with providers in a supportive treatment setting.
- We must deliver with the highest level of integrity.